The third ODI between England and Pakistan at Bristol saw English batsmen dominate as they chased down a massive 358-run target with 31 balls to spare. This will be their second-highest successful chase ever.
Here are some of the best statistics from Bristol:
- 364: The most runs chased down by England in an ODI international. This was not so long ago in February 2019 against West Indies. The win over Pakistan is their second highest-successful chase ever.
- 151: The career-best innings score for Imam-ul-Haq. His limited overs career starting to take-off. His previous best was 128 against Zimbabwe in July 2018.
- 7: The number of centuries scored by Jonny Bairstow in One day internationals. This is his first hundred scored in 2019. He scored three of his 7 centuries as opener.
- 39: The number of overs at least a boundary was scored by England. That will be 87% of the overs played, compared to 54% by Pakistan.
- 50: The number of boundaries scored by England. The zone where Pakistan struggled. They could just manage 43 boundaries.
Phase by Phase:
World Cup matches to be played in Bristol:
June 1: Afghanistan vs. Australia
June 7: Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka
June 11: Bangladesh vs. Sri Lanka